Give Your Flooring Well-Designed Look with Floor Marble Tiles
Your home reflects your own personal style statement and while building it you must be creative to get the best look. One of the most significant aspects of a home that is mostly ignored is the floor. It has to be done well to give the home an elegant look and leave a long lasting impact. A well laid floor also keeps you happy and adds to the beauty of your home. Choosing the perfect or good floor tiles for your home is a challenging task as the color and pattern of the design should go with the taste of your home and it should not spoil the entire look. The best way to make it unique and beautiful is to go for marble floor tiles that are available in different designs, colors and patterns. Although they are quite expensive but once laid in your home, they will add an extraordinary look to it, and you will just love their effect.
While selecting marble floor tiles you need to keep the following things in mind
- Size- The dimension and size of the flooring is very important. If you choose large tiles it can be laid easily and can also be managed easily. But the size of the tiles depends on the area of your home and the way it has been designed.
- Design- There is a great need for you to choose the design of the floor tiles very smartly. It should suit your home environment and must be equipped with the feature of producing a wonderful effect in your home.
- Colors- When you are deciding on the colors of the floor tile always keep in mind that it should gel well with the color of your home.
Tips that helps you to maintain the beauty of the marble floor tiles
Marble tiles create a very appealing look for your abode. When a guest enters your home the first thing he notices is the floor and if it is done smartly then it impresses them and also leaves great impact on them. Using tiles are the best way to adornment your home and give it a personalized look.
Adorning your home with marble floor tiles is not enough; you also need to maintain its shine and glossiness. Taking proper care ensures that it won’t damage easily and will last for long giving a fresh and renewed look to your home for years. Here are some tips:
- For maintaining good health of the marble floor tiles, you must regularly dust it before mopping it. This ensures that all dust is removed and it will not stick to the marble floor tiles.
- You should not use lukewarm water or harsh chemicals on the marble floors as it can damage the surface and can spoil the entire look and feel of the tiles.
- Marble being porous gets scratched very easily. You must mop its using a clean cloth or sponge with a mild soapy solution.
- Tea and coffee stains- If your tiles have been spoilt because of any kind of tough stain, you can mop the floor with a damp mop and then use a dry mop to dry the floor right away. This helps in removing these kinds of stains. Or one can even use liquid rust remover for cleaning these kinds of stains.
- Rust Stains- If you want to remove rust stains then the ideal way is to mix a paste of liquid rust remover and powdered whiting and then cover the stained area with a thick layer of this paste. Then cover it with a plastic wrap and after some minutes rinse the entire area with water and rub the floor with a dry cloth. The result you will get will be very pleasing and effective.
Anyone who desires to beautify their house using marble floor tiles in specialized way, then you must need to come with us.
Latest posts by Melissa Hamler (see all)
- Modern Bedroom Furniture – Expand Your Innovative Bedroom with It - December 1, 2016
- Getting the Best Out of Your Air Conditioning - November 9, 2016
- How to Address the Unexpected Plumbing Emergency at Your Home - October 14, 2016